Commission Your Pet Portrait
I work from your photos to create the perfect portrait of your beloved pet/pets - makes a great Birthday, Christmas or Anniversary gift for a loved one (or as a gift to yourself!)
I use high quality pastels on Clairefontaine pastelmat, this special paper is 360g meaning your portrait is durable, sturdy and unlikely bend. The paper is smooth and Matt which allows me to get in all those little details of your furry, feathered or scaled friend.
| How it works |
1. Send me a private message - please include the following in your message
.The name of the pet you wish drawn
. As many photos or ONE particular photo you want of your chosen pet -
Please make sure that your photos are Legible and represent your chosen pet clearly. Please send iPhone/Android photos or ones from a camera. Please do not send me scanned in photographs or photos that are Illegible (for example - Silhouetted pet, Pixelated, too far away) Tip. If Possible try sending a photo where are your pet looks most happy, this mainly applies to dogs. Nothing looks cuter than a tongue hanging out!
2. Send me any additional info which you think I might need to know -such as the colour of the colar the pet usually wears or a particular toy you want your pet with . Please also let me know if there is a specific date you need your custom pet portrait for, please keep in mind it takes 1-3 weeks from placing the order to arriving at your door.
3. I will discuss with you the photo I have chosen and give you the estimated time of Completion. The estimated time is 1-3weeks, however this can be shorter or longer depending on how many orders I have. You are welcome to ask any questions or queries you may have during the entire process!
4. Deposit. I do require a 50% deposit of the total cost upfront to secure your commission, the remaining amount is then paid before posting - this can be done through PayPal or bank transfer.
5. DONE! That’s it - I take it from here!
*I can send you progress photos upon request
| Prices |
A5, Full colour pet portrait - £45 (ideal for smaller pets such as Hamster, Gerbal, hedgehog)
A4, Full colour pet portrait -£65
* top seller * A3, Full colour pet Portrait - £120
(Recommend for Large pets such as horses)
(All portraits come mounted ready for framing)
* Please message me before purchasing If you would like multiple pets together, it’s an additional £25 per pet on top of the standard price - please note that more than one pet is only available from A3 - this is due to needed space for detail.
All orders are sent First Class Royal Mail and posted in a carbaord reinforced flat envelope or boxed for A3. I take extra care and precautions to make sure your commission arrives safe.
Please visit my Facebook page Liz Mary Wildlife Artist to see reviews and other latest work.